Paint brush Enjoy by Roubloff round 1010 №2
Brushes for drawing fine lines are a must-have tool in the arsenal of every manicurist with a talent for drawing on nails.
The Round Brush from Enjoy, co-created with Roubloff, is a tool designed to work out the smallest details, draw fine lines, shade and fill the smallest parts of a painting with color.
Enjoy by Roubloff painting brushes are created from Siberian kolinsky natural fur.
Column - the fiber is thin and resilient, with a soft long tip, ideal for highly professional brushes. Column brushes are designed to work with any paints, including acrylic, as well as for working with gel and acrylic. The wooden handle is non-slip.
They differ in shape. Conical, with an ideal tapered tip, the shape allows you to write in large dense strokes, or to draw a thin graceful line. The elasticity and resilience of the bristles contribute to perfect ink flow control.
The Enjoy by Roubloff design brush round 1010 No. 2 uses only natural bristles of medium length to draw fine lines, miniatures, patterns, monograms, and other small and delicate details.
Features of the round brush 1010 Enjoy by Roubloff:
- made from the hair of the Siberian kolinsky;
- has a round beam and a pointed tip;
- securely fastened with special glue in a metal cage;
- equipped with a light varnished birch handle;
- does not slip during work;
- requires regular cleaning and storage in a special case;
- made taking into account all the requirements of nail service masters.
Hand-treated pile, solvent resistance and varnished handle make the tool tough, durable and of high quality.