ENJOY RUBBER TOP GEL
Enjoy Professional Rubber Top is a thick and elastic finish for professional completion of nail design with gel polish.
The rubber base provides increased elasticity, which provides the decorative coating with resistance to chips, prevents cracking, helps to maintain the integrity of the nails and prevent discoloration. It is transparent, self-leveling, and shines luxuriously after curing and removing the sticky layer.
The nails under such a top are provided with both super protection and a flawless appearance - they will remain glossy and shiny and will not lose their attractiveness.
Rubber Top Application Technique:
- Prepare the nail plate for coating (move the cuticle with a spatula or orange stick). Degrease the nail (to remove dust and dry the nail plate).
- Apply a primer (Ultrabond) for better adhesion (adhesion) of the artificial material to the nail. Let the primer dry for 30-40 seconds.
- Apply a base coat, trying not to touch the cuticle, so that in the future the gel polish does not flow onto it. Dry your nails under a lamp.
- Then apply gel polish (1-2 layers, depending on the thickness and pigmentation of the varnish). Dry each layer of gel polish under a UV lamp for 2 minutes, under ice - 30 seconds.
- Finish with Rubber Top. Spread a small amount over the surface of the nail, pressing lightly on the brush. If pits or bumps are visible, then using the Rubber Top you can hide them by taking a little more top with a brush, or apply it in 2 layers. The top, like the base, has self-leveling properties. Dry under UV lamp - 3 minutes, Ice - 60 seconds.
- After Rubber Tor has set, remove the stickiness from the nail using a lint-free cloth and a tacky remover.