Your Cart

Biolong Sterilizer universal 50ml

Biolong Sterilizer universal 50ml
Biolong Sterilizer universal 50ml
  • Stock: In Stock
  • Brand: Biolong
  • Model: Biolong Sterilizer universal 50ml
  • SKU: 597747
Product Views: 43

Disinfectant with detergent properties BioLong Universal spray, 250 ml

Ready-to-use 4% solution that removes dirt, destroys dangerous germs, viruses, mold and unpleasant odors; does not damage products made of non-ferrous metals, plastics, stainless steel, paints and varnishes, artificial materials, leather, fabric, glass, wood and others. Effective against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria (in particular, mycobacterium tuberculosis), viruses, mold, fungi of the genus Candida, dermatophytes, as well as spore-forming bacteria. Prevents the growth of bacteria and mold on the treated surface for 14 days.

Purpose of the disinfectant

The product is intended for disinfection at facilities subject to sanitary supervision: medical, treatment and prophylactic and health institutions; cosmetology and hairdressing salons; children's and educational institutions; establishments of the service sector, public catering, trade in the markets; automobile, railway, aviation and public transport in public institutions, hotels; in the foci of diseases; for air disinfection, disinfection (in particular, associated with pre-sterilization cleaning) of laboratory equipment, medical, dental and hairdressing tools, patient care items, dishes, medical and health equipment, household items, windows, furniture, beds, shoes and clothes, washing all surfaces that are a source of viral, fungal and bacterial infections.


Spray BioLong onto the surface to be treated. Remove all dirt from it with a napkin. Reapply BioLong and leave to dry completely. Or moisten a napkin with the product and wipe the surface to be treated twice. Exposure from 5 minutes. Note: sediment may appear. Shake the product thoroughly before use until it disappears completely (the product does not lose its properties).

The composition of the product

Treated water


ChAS less than 5%.

Does not contain chlorine, phosphates, acids, aldehydes, heavy metals. Does not leave streaks. Does not cause allergies.

Caution when using

The product is intended for external use. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water. Store in a dry place at temperatures from + 5 ° C to + 40 ° C, separately from food, out of the reach of children. At temperatures below + 5 ° C, sediment may appear, which does not affect the disinfectant properties of the agent.

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
Bad Good
Tags: antiseptic